- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen coconut shrimp, reserve dipping sauce*
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 10 party-size potato rolls, split
- 5 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Muenster or Swiss Cheese, cut in half and folded over
- Green leaf lettuce, torn into 10 small pieces
How to Make It
Cook coconut shrimp according to package directions; remove tails.
Combine 2 tablespoons dipping sauce with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; evenly spread on bottom of rolls. Top with cheese, cooked shrimp and lettuce, then remaining rolls; secure with toothpicks. Garnish, if desired, with cubed mango, papaya or pineapple.
*If coconut shrimp does not have dipping sauce, blend 2 tablespoons tropical flavored jam or preserves (pineapple, orange) with Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.