Easy and delicious.
Coconut Rice With Fresh Ginger and Cilantro
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup uncooked basmati rice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Stir together vegetable broth, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, and salt in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice; cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Stir in cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables