Coconut/Pineapple Birthday cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1 cup(s) coconut
- 16 ounce(s) crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- extra coconut, toasted for top
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Mix first 7 ingredients, using only 1 cup of chopped nuts in batter. Pour evenly into 3 greased and floured pans. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and rotate pans and bake another 10 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes on wire rack, then invert onto rack and cool completely.
- 3. Beat cream cheese and butter together. Slowly add powdered sugar and vanilla and remaining cup of chopped nuts. Spread small amount on cake plate and add first layer. Spread frosting on top of layer and repeat, frosting entire cake top and sides.
- 4. Toast 3/4 cup of coconut and sprinkle on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut/Pineapple Birthday cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings