Coconut Pecan Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- One 12 ounce(s) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cup(s) shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Combine the evaporated milk, sugar, butter, egg yolks, and vanilla in a large saucepan. Stir constantly over medium heat for 12 minutes or until thickened and golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the coconut and pecans.
- Cool to room temperature until spreading consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Pecan Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings