Photo: J. Savage Gibson; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
Yield: about 10 dozen
- 1 (5-ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Coconut-Pecan Frosting
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add butter, eggs, and vanilla, stirring until blended. Stir in pecans.
- Spread into a greased and floured 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Spread with frosting. Cut brownies into 1-inch squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut-Pecan-Frosted Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts, Cookies
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, Portable/Picnic
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Chocolate, Nuts
- COOKING METHOD: Bake
- OCCASION: Birthdays/Anniversaries, Christmas, Easter, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, New Year's, Valentine's Day
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Desserts