- 1 (5-ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Coconut-Pecan Frosting
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add butter, eggs, and vanilla, stirring until blended. Stir in pecans.
Spread into a greased and floured 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Spread with frosting. Cut brownies into 1-inch squares.