Coconut-Pecan Cookie Tarts
These tarts are very similar to pecan tassies but with a thicker, cookie-type crust.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Pecan Filling
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; stir in coconut. Gradually add flour to butter mixture, beating at low speed after each addition.
- Shape dough into 36 balls; chill 1 hour. Place dough balls in lightly greased miniature muffin pans, shaping each into a thick shell. Spoon Pecan Filling evenly into tart shells.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 250°, and bake 10 more minutes or until filling is set. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note