This recipe goes with Curried Poached Pears with Coconut-Chicken Salad
Yield: Makes 1 cup
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Process first 6 ingredients in a blender until mixture is smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Turn blender on high; add oil in a slow, steady stream, processing until thickened.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This