Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 egg whites (room temperature)
- dash salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) almond extract
- 1 1/4 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 1)Whip egg whites and salt together until foamy;add lemon juice.2)Beating at high speed,gradually add the sugar until a stiff meringue is formed.3)Beat in the vanilla and almond extract.4)Fold in the coconut.5)Cover baking sheets with parchment or brown paper.6)Drop rounded spoonfuls of the meringue mixture about the size of walnuts onto prepared baking sheets.7)Bake at 300`f for 25 minutes or until macaroons feel dry to the touch.8)Cool on the pans.9)Remove with spatula.10)Store in tightly covered container in a cool place.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note