- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Garnishes: whipped cream, chopped macadamia nuts, toasted flaked coconut
How to Make It
Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp. Freeze 15 minutes.
Bake at 425° for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden; cool on a wire rack.
Whisk together sugar and next 5 ingredients; stir in nuts and coconut. Pour into prepared piecrust.
Bake at 350° for 55 to 60 minutes; cool on a wire rack. Garnish, if desired.