Delicious! This was the first cookie recipe I ever tried, and although I burned my first batch, the remaining cookies were perfect.
Coconut-Macadamia Chunk Cookies
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in semisweet chocolate chunks, white chocolate morsels, coconut, and macadamia nuts. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts