Coconut Lime Sugar Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 zest of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar for rolling cookies
- Toast coconut by spreading on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 5-7 min. Stir together flour, soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside. Using mixer beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla, lime juice and zest. Gradually add dry ingredients and coconut. Roll into balls and roll in sugar. Bake at 350 for 8-10 min. Let set for 2 min before removing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Lime Sugar Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies