Coconut Lime Shrimp Skewers
Community Recipe from
- 1 Tbs ginger minced
- 1 Tb garlic minced
- 1 Tb lime zest
- 2 Tbs lime juice
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 pds large shrimp
- 1/4 tsp salt
- lime wedges for squeezing
- 1/2 cup toasted shredded coconut
- Soak shrimp in ingredients for at least one hour. Put 3 or 4 shrimp on each skewer.
- Grill on high. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- On platter, sprinkle with salt, squeeze lime juice and coconut.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jan's-recipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Lime Shrimp Skewers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes