Not a bad dish. Coconut Lemongrass is one of my favorites. If you enjoy it as much as I do then you may like: http://www.scentsforcandles.com/products/scentsy-scents-list/coconut-lemongrass/
Coconut and Lemongrass Marinade
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Rand Mon
- 1 stalk lemongrass, ends trimmed, quartered
- 2 large shallots, peeled
- 3 red Fresno chiles or red jalapeños, stemmed
- 2 thick slices fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1. Whirl lemongrass in a food processor until finely chopped. Add shallots, chiles, ginger, and garlic and whirl until minced.
- 2. Put lemongrass mixture in a nonreactive baking dish and whisk in salt, coconut milk, and lime juice and zest. Add seafood and turn to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This