- 1 stalk lemongrass, ends trimmed, quartered
- 2 large shallots, peeled
- 3 red Fresno chiles or red jalapeños, stemmed
- 2 thick slices fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
How to Make It
Whirl lemongrass in a food processor until finely chopped. Add shallots, chiles, ginger, and garlic and whirl until minced.
Put lemongrass mixture in a nonreactive baking dish and whisk in salt, coconut milk, and lime juice and zest. Add seafood and turn to coat.