Health MAY 2010
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place 38 miniature muffin cup liners in miniature muffin tin.
2. Place flours in a bowl. Sift sugar, baking soda, and salt into bowl. Stir in coconut and lemon zest.
3. Whisk butter and oil. Add buttermilk and next 3 ingredients (through coconut extract), whisking until well-combined. Add dry ingredients to wet.
4. Divide batter evenly among liners, and bake in middle of oven about 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; transfer to wire rack to cool.
5. Frost cakes, and garnish with toasted coconut.
Go to full version of