Coconut-Irish Cream Truffles
Coconut-Irish Cream Truffles make for beautiful gifts or party bites.These coconut-tinged truffles hit the sweet spot.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 50 Minutes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 (10-oz.) packages 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Bring whipping cream to a boil in a 1-qt. saucepan over high heat. Place bittersweet chocolate morsels in a heat-proof bowl. Pour cream over chocolate, and gently stir until melted and smooth. (If chocolate does not melt completely, place bowl over a pan of simmering water, and stir until melted and smooth.) Stir in softened butter and Irish cream liqueur. Spread mixture in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Chill 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator, and let stand 20 minutes. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls (about 2 tsp. per ball). Roll in shredded coconut. Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- PACKAGE THEM IN: Hip 2B Square Boxes (85 cents; thinkgarnish.com)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note