Coconut-Granola Rice Cereal Pops
Photo: Tara Donne; Styling: Erin Swift
Yield: Makes 4 dozen
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3 cups granola cereal, lightly crushed
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 48 lollipop sticks or popsicle sticks
- 8 ounces sweet, dark, or semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1. Melt butter in an 8-quart soup pot over low heat. Add marshmallows, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- 2. Combine cereals, coconut, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Pour into marshmallow mixture and stir, blending well. Press mixture into a buttered or wax paper-lined 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Cool completely until firm, or place in freezer 15 minutes until firm.
- 3. Cut into 48 squares. Insert stick into each square, and dip in melted chocolate. Place on wax paper-lined baking sheet to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note