Coconut Granola Bars
Rest: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 3/4 cup(s) rice syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 servings protein powder
- 3 cup(s) old-fashioned oats, uncooke
- 1 cup(s) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup(s) ground chia seeds
- Butter a 10 x 15" baking tray.
- Stir the first five ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly with a wooden spoon. The mixture should be the consistency of a stiff cookie dough.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepare baking tray. Spread it out and press it down using a wooden spoon. Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Allow the tray to cool before cutting into bars. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note