- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 cups jasmine or Basmati rice
- 4 slices fresh, peeled ginger
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Combine coconut milk and 2 1/4 cups water in a heavy saucepan. Stir in rice and ginger. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat. Fluff with a fork; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Remove ginger before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This