Coconut French Toast with Raspberry Syrup
Yield: 2 servings (2 pieces French toast and 4 tablespoons syrup)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 215mg
- Sodium: 470mg
- Rs: 1.2g
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- cooking spray
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1. Combine eggs, milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- 2. Lightly dip bread slices in egg mixture; pat shredded coconut onto both sides of bread.
- 3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add bread slices, and cook 4 minutes on each side until golden.
- 4. Combine raspberries and maple syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Serve over French toast.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch