Coconut French Toast with Raspberry Syrup
Save this delicious dish for a weekend morning when you are not in a rush. You can use fresh or thawed frozen unsweetened raspberries.
Resistant Starch: 1.2g
More From Health
Total: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 215mg
- Sodium: 470mg
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- 2. Lightly dip bread slices in egg mixture; pat shredded coconut onto both sides of bread.
- 3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add bread slices; cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- 4. Combine raspberries and maple syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Serve over French toast.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads