This flan is super easy!!!!!! If you love sweets this will definitely catch your fancy! A crowd pleaser for sure.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1 can(s) condensed milk
- 1 can(s) cream of coconut
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- non stick spray
- 1. Preheat oven 350
- 2. Spray glass oven safe pan with non stick spray
- 2. Put sugar in non stick sauce pan over High heat. Do not stir. Shake or move pan around constantely until color of sugar is auburn and completly melted. Sugar will burn easily so watch carfully. Adjust heat accordingly
- 3. Pour carmel in glass oven safe pan. Let sit for 20 min or until carmel is hard
- 4. Combine eggs, evaporated milk, condensed milk, cream of coconut, vanilla in blender. Let blend for 3-5 min on high
- 5. Pour mixture on top of carmel
- 6. Bake in oven for 45min to an 1hr take out of oven (middle will be wobbly)
- 7. Let sit for 30 min to cool befor serving. Take butter knife cut around edge to seperate, place plate on top flip custard and let carmel drip on top
- 8. If this is for next day do step 7 and refrigerate covered overnight until ready to serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Briceida and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note