relished during birthdays, parties, Christmas.
coconut filling recipe
Community Recipe from
- 5 cup(s) grated coconuts
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) cardamom powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped cashew
- few raisins
- 2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- Make a dough of the flour by adding 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and keep it aside.
- In a heated pan add grated coconuts, sugar and toss them and mix them for 5 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder, chopped cashew nuts, cinnamon powder, raisins and toss further in a low heat flame.this should be done until a sticky mass of the filling is obtained.
- Now make small balls of the dough and roll them with rolling pin to transform them into thin round sheets.
- Add a little amount of coconut filling in the centre of the sheet and then fold the sheet and seal the ends of the sheet by just pressing these ends with fingers.
- Deep fry these coconut filled dough bags in vegetable oil till golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blossoms and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note