relished during birthdays, parties, Christmas.
coconut filling recipe
Community Recipe from
- 5 cup(s) grated coconuts
- 3 cup(s) sugar
- 4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 teaspoon(s) cardamom powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped cashew
- few raisins
- 2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- Make a dough of the flour by adding 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and keep it aside.
- In a heated pan add grated coconuts, sugar and toss them and mix them for 5 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder, chopped cashew nuts, cinnamon powder, raisins and toss further in a low heat flame.this should be done until a sticky mass of the filling is obtained.
- Now make small balls of the dough and roll them with rolling pin to transform them into thin round sheets.
- Add a little amount of coconut filling in the centre of the sheet and then fold the sheet and seal the ends of the sheet by just pressing these ends with fingers.
- Deep fry these coconut filled dough bags in vegetable oil till golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blossoms and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes