I haven't made these for years.. got the recipe off my grandmother sometime during the 70's... love it though.. I don't remember them being so hard to do or for the coconut to stick... i think this is the same recipe.. i'll have to look at mine but they were yummy.... wonder if scissors were used to cut up dates for one?
You’ll only need 3 ingredients—dates, puffed wheat cereal, and shredded coconut—for these super-easy, totally no-cook treats.
Yield: 4 servings
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Rs: 0.2g
- 8 dates, pitted
- 8 tablespoons puffed-wheat cereal
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1. Place dates in a large bowl. Mash with fingers until dates form a ball.
- 2. Add cereal; knead into dates.
- 3. Form into 8 balls; roll each in coconut to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks