I haven't made these for years.. got the recipe off my grandmother sometime during the 70's... love it though.. I don't remember them being so hard to do or for the coconut to stick... i think this is the same recipe.. i'll have to look at mine but they were yummy.... wonder if scissors were used to cut up dates for one?
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Rs: .2g
- 8 dates, pitted
- 8 tablespoons puffed-wheat cereal
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1. Place dates in a large bowl. Mash with fingers until dates form a ball.
- 2. Add cereal; knead into dates.
- 3. Form into 8 balls; roll each in coconut to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note