For best results, use Medjool dates for this recipe; they are extra plump and moist. You can store leftover truffles covered in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Resistant Starch: 0.2 g
More From Health
Total: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 0.0mg
- 8 dates, pitted and chopped
- 8 tablespoons puffed-wheat cereal
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1. Place dates in a large bowl. Mash with fingers until dates form a ball.
- 2. Add cereal; knead into dates.
- 3. Form into 8 balls; roll each in coconut to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note