Coconut Curry Fish
Sri Lanken dish with coconut milk
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) fennel seeds
- 1 whole(s) small red onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup(s) 8 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) tumeric
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 4 fish fillets (tilapia, flounder or cod)
- 1 cup(s) coconut milk
- 25 min.
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fennel seeds & onion and cook 3 min. Add garlic, tomatoes, tumeric, basil, cayenne, salt and 1/2 cup water and bring to a simmer; cook for 6-7 min. or until liquid is reduced by half.
- 2. Put fish into sauce and reduce heat to medium low, then cook for about 3 min until one side of fish turns opaque. Turn fish over. Add coconut milk, stir sauce gently & bring to a simmer; fish is done when i'ts opaque. Serve fish with sauce.
- 255 cal, 16.5 g total fat, 11.5 g sagt fat, 554 mg sodium, 6 g carbs, 49 mg chol, 22 g protein, 1g fiber.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GatorAmma and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Curry Fish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes