Coconut Curry Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pound(s) butternut squash chopped
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 8 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 ounce(s) fresh ginger minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground coriandor
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 can(s) coconut milk
- 1 bag(s) frozen peas
- Place first 9 ingredients in a freezer bag and freeze. Add the contents of the bag and a can of coconut milk to a slow cooker and cook on low all day. 25 minutes before serving, add another can of coconut milk and a bag of frozen peas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mommymaureen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes