Coconut-Curry Bananas and Rice
Stir in 2 cups grilled and chopped chicken, and then chill the mixture to turn this flavorful side dish into a hearty salad.
More From Coastal Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions; cover and keep warm.
- 2. Toss bananas in orange juice in a medium bowl. Stir in curry powder and next 5 ingredients. Fold in cooked rice, and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note