- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
How to Make It
Cook rice according to package directions; cover and keep warm.
Toss bananas in orange juice in a medium bowl. Stir in curry powder and next 5 ingredients. Fold in cooked rice, and sprinkle with chopped herbs.