- 2 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/2 cup light whipped topping
- 15 mini phyllo shells
- 7 1/2 teaspoons toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- calories 142
- fat 9.8 g
- satfat 5.3 g
- sodium 77 mg
How to Make It
Place cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl; beat until smooth. Beat in coconut milk. Fold in whipped topping; refrigerate 20 minutes. Spoon into mini phyllo shells. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon coconut.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.