COCONUT CRUSTED MAHI MAHI
Community Recipe from
- 4 Mahi Mahi fillets
- 1/4 cup(s) Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup(s) Shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ginger Minced
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients including the minced ginger and spread on a large plate.
- Pat the mahi mahi fillets dry. Drizzle honey on one side of the fillet and spread to coat the entire top side.
- Place the mahi mahi, honey side down, in the coconut mixture. Drizzle honey over the bottom side and flip to coat the second side in the coconut mixture. Repeat for all fillets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish begins to brown and is cooked through. Squirt with fresh lime juice and enjoy!
- Serves 4.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriABaker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
COCONUT CRUSTED MAHI MAHI Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes