coconut cream pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup(s) coconut
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 pie crust
- 1 8 oz cool whip
- In medium saucepan mix flour,sugar,milk,and egg yolks.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add coconut, vanilla, and butter.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/quick-coconut-cream-pie-16656#ixzz1gXbx7esv
This recipe is a personal recipe added by missyloftus and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
coconut cream pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts