FANTASTIC and really easy icing! Someday I'm going to use it for cupcakes or add chocolate to it, but I never stray from this cake with this icing. It's always a hit with young and old at reunions, parties and holidays and it looks nice too.
Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting
This recipe goes with Decadent Banana Cake With Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1. Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add confectioners sugar alternately with milk, beating at low speed until blended. Add vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in coconut.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This