This homemade granola deliivers a tasty bite of whole grain with a sweet surprise of cranberries and honey. Serve Coconut-Cranberry Granola for breakfast with milk or yogurt or on its own as a snack.
More From Allyou
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a bowl, mix oats, coconut and almonds. In a microwave-safe bowl, mix honey, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon and salt; microwave on high until sugar begins to dissolve, about 30 seconds. Stir into oat mixture.
- 2. Spread mixture on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring twice, until granola is golden brown and toasted, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Let cool, stirring occasionally. Toss in cranberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note