Coconut Chocolate Meringue Bites
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs (seperated)
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 bag(s) chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an oblong pan, 13X9X2.
- Mix: butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar,1/2 cup sugar, 3 egg yolks, and vanilla. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer. Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
- Mix thoroughly with sugar mixture. Spread or pat dough in pan. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces, coconut, and nuts. Beat egg whites until frothy. Add 1 cup brown sugar gradually and beat until stiff. Spread over nuts.
- Bake 35 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool then cut into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BowieMeMe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note