Coconut Chicken Cutlets
Community Recipe from
- Serve with white rice
- Pound 2 boneless chicken breasts into thin cutlets. Season with salt and pepper.
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1/2 t. kosher salt
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- Pour coconut milk in shallow dish
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
- Combine coconut and panko in another dish
- 3/4 c. ea. shredded unsweetened coconut and panko bread crumbs
- Dredge cutlets in cornstarch, dip in coconut milk then dredge in panko mix. Place on a rack set inside a baking dish.
- Heat oil in pan over med high heat. Fry cutlets until browned about 2 min. per side then drain on paper towel.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Chicken Cutlets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes