Southern Living MAY 2010
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
3. Whisk egg whites in a bowl just until foamy.
4. Stir together cornstarch and Caribbean jerk seasoning in a shallow dish.
5. Stir together coconut, breadcrumbs, and paprika in another shallow dish.
6. Dredge chicken breast tenders, 1 at a time, in cornstarch mixture; dip in egg whites, and dredge in coconut mixture, pressing gently with fingers. Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack.
7. Bake at 425° for 18 to 20 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once after 12 minutes. Serve with Honey-Mustard Sauce.
Note: Nutritional analysis does not include salt to taste.
Go to full version of