Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Box white cake mix
- 2 ½ C. Coconut
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1 Large Cool Whip
- 1. Add 1 cup flaked coconut to cake mix.
- 2. Make & bake according to the directions on box.
- 3. Punch holes in cake after baking.
- 4. Save ¼ c. cream of coconut for topping.
- 5. Pour remaining can of cream of coconut over cake-let cool.
- 6. Mix saved ¼ c. cream of coconut & 1 ½ C. Flaked coconut in 1-large cool whip.
- 7. Spread on cooled cake.
- 8. Sprinkle coconut on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings