Yield: 4 Dozen
- 3 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup red candied cherries, chopped
- Garnish: sugar
- Beat cookie mix, eggs, and lemon zest at medium speed with an electric mixer until combined; stir in coconut, pecans, and cherries.
- Spread mixture in a well-greased 13"x9" baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until center springs back when lightly pressed.
- Sprinkle with sugar while warm, if desired; cool and cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Cookies