Coconut Basmati Rice Bundles
- 2 cups basmati rice
- 4 cups light coconut milk
- 1 to 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Ti leaves*
- Black sesame seeds
- Rinse rice in cold water until water is no longer cloudy; drain. Stir together rice and next 4 ingredients. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup rice on center of ti leaves; fold sides over rice, and roll up. Slice into 1 1/2-inch lengths. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Serve with Ginger-Glazed Salmon Fillets.
- *Ti leaves are used in Polynesia to wrap foods. Dried ti leaves, which must be soaked before using, can be found in some ethnic markets. Banana leaves may be substituted for ti leaves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Basmati Rice Bundles Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This