Per serving (about 1 cup): Calories 177, Fat 5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 68mg, Carbohydrates 33g, Fiber 1g, Protein 5g
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) vanilla soymilk, chilled
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup(s) canned light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) frozen apple juice concentrate
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender; and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note