kids to older ones everybody enjoys this. i use it both as snacks as well as desserts....
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) GRATED COCONUTS
- 10.6 ounce(s) CONDENSED MILK
- 1 cup(s) SUGAR
- 2 tablespoon(s) GRATED CASHEW NUTS
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) SLICED ALMONDS
- Grate coconuts.
- In a heated pan add condensed milk then grated coconuts and then sugar, mix it well with the help of spatula.
- Add cashew and sliced almonds.
- This mixture should be mixed and tossed continuously in low flame until a sticky thick mass is obtained.
- The pan is removed from the flame and just cooled a bit . Take a portion of the sticky mass in the palm and make it into round forms .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blossoms and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes