1. Prepare Cake: Preheat oven to 400.° Lightly grease an 18- x 13-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray, and line with parchment. Spray parchment, and dust with cake flour, tapping out excess.
2. Beat eggs, egg yolks, and 3/4 cup granulated sugar at high speed with an electric mixer 5 minutes or until thick and pale.
3. Stir together coconut milk and next 2 ingredients in a small bowl. Gently fold coconut milk mixture into egg mixture. Sift 3/4 cup cake flour into mixture, 1/4 cup at a time, folding until blended after each addition. Spread batter in prepared pan.
4. Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until puffed. Cool 10 minutes. Sprinkle 1/2 cup powdered sugar over top of cake. Invert cake onto a parchment paper-lined surface. Peel top layer of parchment from cake. Starting at 1 short side, roll cake and bottom parchment together. Cool completely.
5. Prepare Frosting: Beat cream and coconut milk at medium speed until blended. Gradually add 1/2 cup powdered sugar and salt, whisking until stiff peaks form. Chill 1 1/2 cups frosting.
6. Assemble: Unroll cake onto a flat surface. Spread with remaining frosting, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides. Sprinkle 1/2 cup coconut over frosting. Lift and tilt parchment, and roll up cake in jelly-roll fashion, starting at 1 short side and using parchment paper as a guide. Place cake, wrapped in parchment, on a baking sheet. Freeze 30 minutes to 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving. Top with chilled frosting and toasted coconut and almonds. Serve immediately.