Coconut Acorn Squash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 small acorn squash
- 1/4 cup(s) mango chutney
- 1/4 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- salt and pepper to season
- Cut each squash in half; remove and discard seeds. Place squash in a microwave-safe dish, cut side down. Microwave, covered, on high for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- Turn squash cut side up. Mix chutney, coconut and melted butter; spoon into centers of squash. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Microwave, covered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Coconut Acorn Squash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks