Community Recipe from
- Chocolate Crinkles
- Source: Stephanie Ertel
- Recipe type: Dessert
- Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 15 mins
- Serves: 2 dozen
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (I use chocolate fudge cake mix)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, egg, water and oil.
- Mix well until soft dough forms.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and then roll through powdered sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.
- Let cool then serve and enjoy!
- You can store these cookies in an air tight container for 1 week.
- WordPress Recipe Plu
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
COCOLATE CRINKLES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies