COCOANUT PEAKS - JEAN HANNAH
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) Icing Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Light Cream or 1/2 & 1/2
- 2 cup(s) Flacked Cocoanut
- 4 cup(s) Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter or Margarine Melted
- Melt butter and add otheringredients. Shape into peaks. Put in frig uncovered over night to dry. Dip the tip of the peak into melted chocolate the next day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note