- 1 cup Eagle Mills® All-Purpose Unbleached Flour with Ultragrain®
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 envelopes (0.55 oz each) Swiss Miss® Sensible Sweets? No Sugar Added Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt in large mixing bowl. Add milk, oil and vanilla; mix until blended and smooth.
Spoon batter into ungreased 8- x 8-inch glass baking dish. Place cocoa mix in medium bowl. Add boiling water; mix well. Pour evenly over batter. Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
Cool cake 10 minutes. Serve warm with Reddi-wip.