Community Recipe from
- To Cook
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 5 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 stick(s) butter or margerine
- 7 tablespoon(s) peanut butter (any kind)
- 3 cup(s) oatmeal
- Wax paper
- ~You get a pan and heat on stove at 400.
- ~You put in the ingredients under the To Cook section.
- ~Mix the ingredients thoughly together and wait till it starts to bubble.
- ~Once bubbling turn stove down to 200 and start stirring.
- ~Let sit 2 minutes once its got bubbling good.
- ~Then turn off stove and remove it from the stove.
- ~You quickly add the other ingredients and mix thoughly.
- ~You then the the wax paper and a spoon and start taking spoon fulls of the mix and put on wax paper an inch apart.
- ~let sit for 15-20 minutes and it is ready to eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaGurl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note