Community Recipe from
- To Cook
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 5 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 stick(s) butter or margerine
- 7 tablespoon(s) peanut butter (any kind)
- 3 cup(s) oatmeal
- Wax paper
- ~You get a pan and heat on stove at 400.
- ~You put in the ingredients under the To Cook section.
- ~Mix the ingredients thoughly together and wait till it starts to bubble.
- ~Once bubbling turn stove down to 200 and start stirring.
- ~Let sit 2 minutes once its got bubbling good.
- ~Then turn off stove and remove it from the stove.
- ~You quickly add the other ingredients and mix thoughly.
- ~You then the the wax paper and a spoon and start taking spoon fulls of the mix and put on wax paper an inch apart.
- ~let sit for 15-20 minutes and it is ready to eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaGurl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes