Incredible! First time making meringues (or anything like a meringue) and was very impressed by how easy this recipe was... and how delicious! I didn't have any coffee so I omitted it with wonderful results.
Cocoa-Coffee Meringue Kisses
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 73
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Fiber: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 14mg
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Position oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 275°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use an electric mixer to whip egg whites until foamy. With mixer still running, add sugar in a slow, steady stream. Continue to beat until whites are shiny and stiff.
- Sift cocoa and espresso powder over whites. Add vanilla. Gently fold into egg whites.
- Pipe or drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets, leaving 1 1/2 inches between cookies. Bake until firm on outside, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely on baking sheets. Peel kisses off paper and store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies